This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Read my full disclosure policy.
Don’t you just love this wooden Hello table sign? Me too! I wanted to make this sign into something I could hang on the wall, but I forgot to put a picture hanger on the back before I decorated it. So now I’m going to use it as a decoration for my living room table.
Isn’t it fun to decorate your home. Especially if you have a Cricut cutting machine that you can make cool decor with. Even if you don’t have one, you can still make cool stuff.
- 10 1/4″ Baltic Birch Rounds from Amazon
- White Permanent Premium Vinyl from Cricut
- Blue Berries from the Dollar Tree
- DecoArt Chalkboard Paint and Ribbon from Michael’s
- Put some twine or a picture hanger on the back before decorating so you can hang it on the wall (unless you want a table decoration).
- The first thing I did was download the “Amarillo” font from dafont.com. Here is the link. Once you download and install the font, if you are already in Design Space, you will need to log out and log back in.
- Next I painted the 10 1/4″ round with the black chalkboard paint.
- Then I cut out the Hello with the white vinyl, which I then applied to the round.
- Lastly, I trimmed the berry stems down to a manageable size for the round and made a bow. I glued both of them on with a hot glue gun.
If you are interested in getting a Cricut cutting machine, you can check out my blog post on the difference between the Cricut Maker and the Explore Air 2.
There is also the Cricut Joy which you can read about here. It’s great for smaller projects. You could definitely make this project with the Joy.
So, I love this wooden Hello table sign, and I hope you do too. I really need to be able to hang this on the wall, because I have two cats who will try to eat those berries up. I’m just nervous I won’t get the hanger on straight and it will hang funny. I’ll have to play with it.
P.S. Get FREE access to my awesome Resource Library below