Do you have certain things in your crafting arsenal that you just can’t live without? Me too! There are some things that just make crafting easier and more fun. Here are 7 things I can’t live without when it comes to my Cricut.
1. Even though I have a Cricut Explore Air 2 and the Cricut Joy, I can’t live without my Cricut Maker. I love the Adaptive Tool System.
The Adaptive Tools
- Knife Blade
- Wavy Blade
- Perforation Blade
- Single & Double Scoring Wheel
- Engraving Tip
- Debossing Tip
3. Another favorite is the Cricut pens. They are great for personalizing cards and sentiments, or for journaling on scrapbook pages. Another nice feature of the pens is the Cricut can draw images with them.
4. If you like working with vinyl and Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets, you will definitely want an Easy Press 2. I have the 6″ x 7″, the 9″ x 9″ and the Mini press. I mostly use the 6″ x 7″ press for adding vinyl to makeup bags. It’s also great for making coasters with Infusible Ink. I use the 9″ x 9″ press for tee shirts, and I plan to decorate some sneakers with the Mini.
5. Glitter cardstock (or vinyl) is a must have for me. I love anything shiny and sparkly. You can really enhance your projects with glitter cardstock (or vinyl).
6. Cricut mats – you can never have too many mats. I buy them in bulk from Cricut so I always have extras on hand.
7. Last but not least, Art Glitter Glue is another must have. It’s the perfect glue for paper crafting. It doesn’t warp your cardstock and it’s quick drying. You can get it from Amazon.
So there you have it. These are the 7 things I can’t live without when it comes to my Cricut. What are your favorite tools for crafting? Leave a comment below.
Until next time.